Saturday, April 10, 7:00 pm
Green Mountain Mall
2000 Memorial Drive
St. Johnsbury, VT
Admission: Six-person pod - $90.00, four-person pod - $60.00, two-person pod - $30.00
(Tickets are $15 per person, but are sold in pods of 2, 4, or 6 people.)
Ticket prices do not include any applicable fees or sales taxes.
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to the code of conduct listed below (a copy will be attached to your confirmation email).
The Kingdom All Stars are just like an all star baseball team but with student musicians instead of baseball players. Concerts and recording sessions instead of games.
It's a working band of the most talented, hardworking and group oriented student musicians in Caledonia County and it’s a free program operated entirely by parent volunteers.
The Kingdom All Stars are also recording artists and their music is now heard in 32 countries around the world on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon and YouTube.
NOTE: Some partially obstructed views of the stage.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Here are the rules of the show:
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO THE VENUE AND MUST COVER BOTH YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES, EVEN WHILE SEATED IN YOUR POD. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pods are capped at 2, 4, or 6 people, depending on your ticket. All concertgoers that will be within a single pod MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME.
- A 2-person pod is 4’x4’. A 4-person pod is 6’x6’. A 6-person pod is 8’x8’. There is 6’ of space (left to right) between all pods. There is at least 6' of space (left to right, front and back) between all pods.
- Your pod occupancy must not exceed your ticket type. If you purchase a 4-person pod, your pod should never contain more than 4 people.
- Pods in each size group are first come, first served. Parties who have purchased multiple pods are not guaranteed adjacent pods. You may not combine pods or share items between pods.
- Padded folding chairs will be set up in each of the pods. Any personal items must fit within the square footage of your pod.
- Doors to both the Mall interior and the ArtPort venue will open at 6:15pm. You will not be able to wait inside the Mall prior to the door opening time. The designated mall entrance is to the immediate left of JC Penney, and will be marked with signs.
- There will be a safety/ticketing checkpoint at the entrance to the venue inside the mall. While waiting to enter the venue, please be patient and follow all instructions from Catamount Arts Event Staff. Do not crowd the group entering ahead of you.
- Once inside, event staff will direct you to the correct section and pod size. There will not be any upgrades the day of the concert or inside the venue.
- Do not leave your pod during the concert except to use the restroom. Restrooms are located at the opposite end of the mall and are accessible via the indoor hallways. When walking to/from and using the restroom, you must wear a mask. No lingering in the mall hallways will be allowed.
- Any concertgoer that leaves their pod, refuses to wear a mask, or does not follow the designated walkways will be asked to leave the venue without a refund.
- At the conclusion of the concert, you must continue to wear your mask and exit the venue while always maintaining an appropriate social distance from other groups. There will be multiple exit locations to allow for a speedy and distanced departure. Follow all directions from event staff.
- No pets are allowed.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted.