Saturday, October 26th, 11:00 am
Catamount Arts Center
115 Eastern Ave.
St. Johnsbury, VT
Tickets: $10, kids 5 and under are free
The Vermont Institute of Celtic Arts (VICA) is proud to host the very first "Vermont Highland Games"! Your ticket gains you entry into all events and workshops (additional ticket required for Haggis dinner). Events will take place throughout the day culminating in a rousing evening performance chock full of dance, tunes, and special guests!
- Performance by the Catamount Pipe Band
- Highland Dance Showcase hosted by Heather Morris of Green Mountain Performing Arts
- Piping Duet Contest - Please download and complete the registration form found HERE.
- Scottish Country/Ceilidh Dance Workshop
- Gaelic Language Workshop
- Bagpipes of Britain and Ireland Lecture
- Traditional Haggis Dinner ** (Additional ticket required. Click HERE to buy.)
- Bagpipe Makers
The "Vermont Highland Games" is hosted by the Vermont Institute of Celtic Arts and is supported by the Catamount Pipe Band and Catamount Arts.
Piping Contest Information:
Piping contest is open and unsanctioned. Competitors must play 3-5 minutes of music of any style and time signature. Deadline to enter is October 21st. Entry fee is $10 and includes a competitor pass to the games. Checks should be made out to Vermont Institute of Celtic Arts.