Search by Presenter
Special Event2 shows found
Drawing - Thursday, July 1, 7:00 pm
Tickets: $50 each or 3 for $100 (Discount will be applied automatically once three tickets are in your basket.)
Only 2000 tickets will be sold!
Celebrate arts in the community with Catamount Arts. The sole winner will be able to choose one of three awesome prizes. (There will only be one winner and only one of the three prizes will be awarded.)
The winner does not need to be present at the drawing.
1. Mahindra E-Max 20S 20HP Diesel 4WD with 48" Loader (MSRP $19,995)
2. $10,000 Cash!
3. 2021 Harley Davidson 883 IRON (MSRP $9,784)
The winning ticket will be drawn on Thursday, July 1 at 7:00 pm.
Winner is responsible for all associated fees which include, but may not be limited to, all Federal, State & local tax liability; license, title, registration and/or similar fees associated with receiving this prize. Must be 18 years or older to win. Winner must claim prize within ten (10) days of drawing.
Proceeds to benefit Catamount Film and Arts.
Location: Harvey's Lake
Instructor: the Legendary Steve Dolginand special guests!
(Scholarship information available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to abide by the code of conduct (see below).
Beginner through Advanced
Ages 4 - 17, Parents welcome!
Class size is limited to 10 students per session.
Monday, July 5th *slightly longer class times on Monday for orientation
Class I: 8:30am - 11:00 am
Class II: 11:30 am - 1:45 pm
Class III: 2:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Tuesday, July 6th
Wednesday, July 7th
Class I: 8:30am - 10:45 am
Class II: 11:15 am - 1:15 pm
Class III: 1:45 pm - 3:45 pm
Expect surprises and a special guest.
All proceeds to benefit Catamount Arts
2021 Water Ski Camp CODE OF CONDUCT
The CODE OF CONDUCT is subject to change at any time in accordance with the most up-to-date Vermont public health guidelines. This document was last reviewed on 03/29/2021
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, you will need to cancel your reservation.
- There will be a safety check in where campers must have their temperatures taken prior to the start of camp. An elevated temperature of 100°F or higher will mean the camper can not participate.
- Participants and their families will be required to stay in a pre-marked pod during the full length of the campers reserved slot. Family members may go onto the dock when it is their camper’s turn to ride on the boat, but must immediately return to their pod once their camper’s turn is complete. Only one family will be permitted on the dock at a time.
- Masks are required and must cover both your nose and mouth at all times, even when seated in your pod or on the dock. Campers who are in the water will not be required to wear masks.
- Pods are capped at 4 people. Please bring blankets or chairs to use while in your pod.
- Pods are first come, first served. You may not combine pods or share items between pods.
- All paperwork must be completed and received 7 days prior to the start of camp. Paperwork must be submitted electronically or mailed to Catamount Arts. Extra paperwork will not be available on site, and campers may not participate unless paperwork is completed, prior to the start of camp.
- If you live outside of the State of Vermont, you will be required to quarantine for 14 days in the state before being able to be in attendance at camp.
- No bathrooms will be available for use.
- Any camper or family member that leaves their pod (unless to watch their camper from the dock), refuses to wear a mask, or does not follow the CODE OF CONDUCT, will be asked to leave the camp without a refund.
- At the conclusion of your reserved slot, you must continue to wear your mask and exit camp while always maintaining an appropriate social distance from other groups. There will be multiple exit locations to allow for a speedy and distanced departure. Follow all directions from event staff.
- No pets are allowed
- No food or beverages will be provided
- Refund requests will be handled on a case by case basis