Friday, November 3, 6:00 pm
Winston Prouty Center
209 Austine Dr.
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Don't miss out on a chance to win some fantastic prizes, meet friends at a great party AND help grant wishes for Vermont kids with life threatening conditions!
Purchase raffle tickets for any (or all) of the wonderful items below- all valued at $500 or more. Your purchase entitles you to attend an Evening of Wishes at the Winston Prouty Center on November 3rd from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, music and a cash bar. Try our signature Make-A-Wish cocktail! The winning raffle tickets will be drawn that evening along with some other surprises.
You do not need to be present to win; however you'll miss a great party!
Your purchase will make a child's life better and you may go home with one of the winning raffle items....Please RSVP by October 25th
- Boston Celtics Tickets - Four tickets in a corporate box to a Boston Celtics game in December 2017 or January 2018. Parking pass is included. Exact game date to be confirmed when the Celtics’ schedule is finalized.(donated by Peoples United Bank)
- Back Bay Boston - Two night stay in a 2 bedroom Back Bay Boston brownstone with parking- what a great getaway! (donated by Kris & Stewart McDermet)
- Ultimate Spring Cleaning - $300 of cleaning services from Mastaler Cleaning and the use of a Triple T dumpster for 10 days.
- Floor Design - $500 Gift Certificate to Lawton Floor Designs- thinking about redecorating?
- Mexican Dinner - Mexican dinner for 6 people prepared and served by Betsy Gentile and Bill Penniman at their charming Brattleboro home - wait until you taste those margaritas!!
- Roger Smith Hotel Stay - Two night stay at The Roger Smith, a boutique hotel on Lexington Ave in New York City (Friday, Saturday, Sunday only)
- Dinner Package - A package of Dinners/Gift Certificates from local restaurants- Minimum value $500
- Dinner Package 2 - A package of Dinners/Gift Certificates from local restaurants- Minimum value $500
- Bianchi Bicycle - A Bianchi hybrid bicycle- a sweet ride on pavement or Vermont's back roads (donated by Burrows Specialized Sports)
- Hotel and Spa Stay - In 3 hours you can be on the shores of Lake Massawippi in Quebec enjoying the RippleCove Lakefront Hotel and Spa (www.ripplecove.com). The two night stay includes dinner one night and breakfast. (Donated by Carole & Tom Rayl)
- White Cedar Porch Rocking Chairs - Two white cedar porch rocking chairs with pillows and a side table. These chairs are designed for comfort and durability. The cedar will age gracefully for many years of enjoyment. (Donated by Wendy & Ron Rembisz)
The Richards Group
Howard Printing Inc.
David Manning Inc.
Brattleboro Subaru and Ford
River Valley Credit Union